Katjes Fassin UK Ltd also known as Katjes Magic Candy Factory understands that the privacy and security of your information is important. This notice is to inform you what data we hold about you and why, what we do with that data, and informs you of your rights regarding the personal information we hold under current data protection law.
Who we are
Katjes Fassin UK Ltd, registered at 30 Floodgate Street, Birmingham B5 5SL is the Data Controller of the information covered by this privacy notice.
What Information we hold and why
Katjes Fassin UK Ltd will store and process personal data related to our website users for complaints, compliments and any other general enquiries. Personal data held in relation to these enquiries include:
- Your name, contact telephone number, email address, home address;
- Enquiry Details;
We process personal data with your express consent to respond to any comments or complaints we may receive from you, and/or in accordance with our legitimate interests including to investigate any complaints received from you or from others, about our website or services.
Katjes Fassin UK Ltd will also store personal data related to our website users to help us select services or materials for inclusion on the Website that may be of interest to our customers. Personal information in relation to this service include:
- internet browser, IP address and operating system;
- information related to the browser or device you use to access our website;
Where we obtained your information
We obtain data directly from you via our website.
The Katjes Fassin UK Ltd website may contain links to other sites that may request additional information from you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites to which link from our site.
Sensitive Data Types
No sensitive data types are collected or processed.
No automated profiling or decision-making on data subjects will take place.
What we do with the data
Information collected by Katjes Fassin UK Ltd will only be used to communicate with our customers. We will use your personal information to:
- to monitor use of our websites and online services. We may use your information to help us check and improve our services and websites, both online and offline, in accordance with our legitimate interests;
- Communicate with you about the enquiries you have submitted with your consent;
- To gain feedback from our customers, in order to improve our services.
Any details we do retain will be stored in secure systems in line with the data protection principles of integrity and confidentiality.
Who we share the data with
We do not share your data with third parties.
Transfer outside of the EEA
We do not transfer your data outside of the EEA.
How long we keep your data
As long as you have an outstanding enquiry with us, we will consider you to be an active customer and will retain your personal data outlined above. Katjes Fassin UK Ltd will delete customer enquiries known to be no longer required within 6 months of inactivity. However, should you wish to have any personal data erased, you may invoke your rights as described in the section below.
Katjes Fassin UK Ltd recognise the rights of the data subject in regard to this data processing. As a data subject, you have:
- The right to access personal data held, and to portability, by requesting a copy of the information held.
- The right to rectification should any errors be noticed.
- The right to erasure, by requesting that we delete your data held at any time, should that data no longer be necessary for us to keep.
- The right to restrict processing, e.g. by asking us not to send marketing communications with you.
- The right to be informed once the erasure, rectification or restriction has been actioned.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (The Information Commissioner’s Office).
Use of Social Media
Consent and Data use on social media platforms i.e. Facebook, Twitter etc will be effectively covered by the terms and condition and privacy notices each of the software tools used
Should you wish to invoke any of your rights, or have any queries about the information we hold about you, please contact:
Post: Carrie Munro, Katjes Magic Candy Factory, 30 Floodgate Street, Birmingham B5 5SL
Tel: 0800 122 3378